Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Harrison county monster killed???

I have a pic in a text message and it didn't look like the one on trophy pursuit unless I was looking at the wrong deer.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
He is a very impressive buck. I think it is only fair that the hunter post the picture of him though and tell his story. You won't be disappointed!

I can't wait to hear the story behind this mega giant. The deer of 100 lifetimes. I have a guess that it was shot with a muzzeloader????

Is the guy a member here? I saw a text picture as well. Would like to know the story behind it.

I have a photo of the hunter with his buck, but I am not sure if I should post it here. Like someone else said maybe the hunter that shot it should post the photos and story?

Guys I am thinking that this buck has to make the top of the list for all time for a buck shot with bow and arrow! Am I wrong? I am not saying it's the biggest ever, but it has to rank up there pretty high when all is said and done!

rebbie said:
I have a photo of the hunter with his buck, but I am not sure if I should post it here. Like someone else said maybe the hunter that shot it should post the photos and story?

He's probably a member sitting back and laughing at these posts...

I just hope that it's all legit and everyone gets to hear the story of this deer. I wonder if this guy is the same guy that picked up the sheds last year. Should be in the top 5 bowkills in the state If my memory is correct

Guys I am thinking that this buck has to make the top of the list for all time for a buck shot with bow and arrow! Am I wrong? I am not saying it's the biggest ever, but it has to rank up there pretty high when all is said and done!

I don't think so. just in Iowa & Ohio, I'm sure there's bigger bow bucks. Simmons in Iowa & that one giant we've all seen from OH- those 2 alone are bigger. I can then mildly remember a handful that are also larger. For sure a top 10 or 20 I would imagine. Amazing though.... Think of how pumped you are to see or get a 180" deer?!?!? Then, add 100" to that?!?!? WHOA.

Go to Mikehanback.com Small write up on their looks like the landowner posted a harvest pic trail cam pic and a small write up. Said the Farmer who rents his lands Son shot the deer.

Also tells the story on how many threats him and the farmer recieved this morning from neighboring hunters after he leaked some trail camera pictures this summer. People called and threatened to destroy machinery and crops and property. What a bunch of idiots. Go crazy and spend years in Jail over a deer. Yea its probably the biggest buck any of those people will ever see but its not worth all of the hate and threats. Sounds like its hard for the kid to even enjoy it because he knows how mad people are.

I just want to send out a huge congrats on an awesome buck and hope to see a better story and more pictures.

Top Bottom