Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Admin delete please!

Status
  • Deleted by Limb Chicken
I

IowaBuckSlayer2013

Admin please delete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blood is part of killing, whether it's a slug or a broadhead. On the other hand posting a photo like that, in a hunting forum, let alone Facebook, is still posting it to the world. It's a bit like driving around town with a dead deer strapped over the front fender of your car. It really doesn't portray the sport we love so dearly very well to the rest of the world. I cancelled a subscription to a well known hunting magazine because of their use of some "in your face" photographs on their cover (April/May 2014). I even told them why. Funny, they still send me the magazine almost 3 years after my cancellation. :confused: I'm not at all ashamed of what I do, and what I eat, but I can also understand why some folks don't need it shoved down their throat. We should all be aware of the image that we portray both in what we write and the images that we post.

Your comment sounds snarky, but I'm not sure I'm following what you are trying to say. Care to clarify?
Sounds like he's looking down his nose at gun hunter. Yet archers, and i am one too, pride themselves on a good blood trail. Maybe that's not the case but thats how read it.

Would you feel different if it was a Rage broadhead that left all the blood, probably......smh
looks like someone is jumping the gun... Nobody said anything about weapon or season or otherwise. Somebody forgot to take their meds today.

Sounds like he's looking down his nose at gun hunter. Yet archers, and i am one too, pride themselves on a good blood trail. Maybe that's not the case but thats how read it.

Gotcha. That's what I thought you were getting at. I honestly don't think it was meant that way, just showing a pic with a lot of blood.

On this site members are very respectful to the animal that they kill. Good photo shoots in the woods and nothing to gory as a whole. It take a little extra work but is well worth it for yourself and for others. I`m a member of another site and they thrive on blood the more the better:(

looks like someone is jumping the gun... Nobody said anything about weapon or season or otherwise. Somebody forgot to take their meds today.
Recently I've been on another site that has seen a fair amount of gun kill bashing and the attitude it left me with followed me here. Again I apologize no need to delete pics.

Status
  • Deleted by Limb Chicken
Top Bottom