Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Antler Auction

KnuckleDragr

Any of you ever attend the big auction over by Dubuque? Thinking about going to check it out this year. I may try to snag a couple racks for some taxi work if they don't go real high. Also do you know what racks typically go for? Say 130"s - 140"s. If its anything like eBay, then I just as well save my money and get a big set of repos instead.

I've always wanted to go to take a look, just never been to keen on buying sheds. Be an awesome site to see however, if ya go take lots of pictures!

Any of you ever attend the big auction over by Dubuque? Thinking about going to check it out this year. I may try to snag a couple racks for some taxi work if they don't go real high. Also do you know what racks typically go for? Say 130"s - 140"s. If its anything like eBay, then I just as well save my money and get a big set of repos instead.

If it's a rack with a skull it will be worth more...just a skull plate shouldn't be quite as high. Let me know how many racks you are looking for, I will find some good ones for you for less price than what you are seeing on ebay.

If it's a rack with a skull it will be worth more...just a skull plate shouldn't be quite as high. Let me know how many racks you are looking for, I will find some good ones for you for less price than what you are seeing on ebay.

Kenny has some good skulls, I'd buy some from him rather than at the auction. I bet you'd get more bang for you buck.

Thanks for the offer! In the event that I don't find any dead heads while shed hunting I may check back with you.

Top Bottom