Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

guthrie county?

bpul2113

new to iowa I am considering a a 400 acre farm in Guthrie county near Redfield. Would like to know what people think of this area? good bucks?
problems? it has about 3/4 of a mile on the racoon river and 200acres of tillable

bpul: I don't anything about Guthrie County, but I do have background in purchasing farms. I think a farm with a combination of timber, or in this case river bottom and tillable, is the perfect combination.

You have so many options and river or creek bottoms are great funnels during the rut and they almost always have above average deer numbers.

The tillable will provide nice income that will help make the payment/pay taxes or provide a return if you pay cash. Second, there will be CRP or habitat improvement options with tillable.

I don't know the price or any other details, but I can't see how you could go wrong, unless you are paying a premium price?

**400 acres in Iowa, should be shoo-in for quality bucks down the road!:way:

Sounds like a great piece of property....not to mention you may have some good walleye and smallie fishing:way:

Top Bottom