Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Bowhunting Zone 10??

Tracker15

PMA Member
Hey guys,

I am pretty new to this site, so far I have really enjoy reading all your posts and seeing some of the great bucks you all have harvested! I wanted to start a post today to see if any of you hunt Zone 10. I wanted tosee if anyone has any good stories, pictures, and info to share in regards to that area of the state. I plan on hunting that area this year and wanted to see if anyone has had any luck hunting that area of the state. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Ricky /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sorry Ricky, I don't have a clue on where Zone 10 is. Maybe if you try this in the general forum it may be seen by more folks and a helpful reply maybe more forthcoming.

Good Luck.

The 'Bonker

EDIT: As I was typing my one handed slow as snail poop reply one of the mods moved it to this forum.

Well it looks like my original post was moved to the right area...sorry about that. Hopefully some people will see it and will be able to help me out. As for those of you who don't know where Zone 10 is in Iowa it is basically North Central Iowa. A few counties in Zone 10 would be Worth, Franklin, Cerro Gordo, Mitchell to name a few.

Thanks

I live in floyd county and drive all over the other counties looking for deer. People claim there are big bucks up here, but I haven't seen one yet I would call big. I don't hunt anywhere in the zone, but if I did, I would focus on Mitchell, Floyd, and Butler county. Butler county is probably where I would go first. goodluck.

Top Bottom