Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"The Ghost" review

C

chevy2

I got lucky enough to be one of the first three people to reply to the post announcing "The Ghost" as a new product on our sight. I recieved a free bottle to try out and write a review on it so here it is.

I've used similiar products in the past but never was really convinced that they actually worked. Spray mysef down, hunt with the wind in my favor, and get winded by the first damn doe that walked by. I used "The Ghost" exclusively this year along with my regular scent free procedure on my clothes and absolutely love the stuff. I had several deer within 10 yards, swirling winds, and can honestly say I was not winded once. This stuff works! I even gave some of it to Bentshaft because he kept telling me the stuff he was using might as well have been water. After the first two times he used it he went and bought a gallon of it. The only bad thing I can say about it is after sharing it with Bentshaft and Auggie the bottle is not big enough. So in my opinion "The Ghost" get two big thumbs up. Try it, you will not be disappionted.
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

I was also selected an experienced similar results. I saw more deer this year than previous years and I think alot of it had to do with the "Ghost". Great stuff and I'd recommend it to anyone.
waytogo.gif

Question to those who have used this product - how much do you apply? I wash my clothes with scent-free soap, and I shower with scent-free soap. If I buy some of the Ghost scent killer, how much application is reasonable in addition? Do you saturate the outer layer, or just mist it? I have used other products with mixed results, but this does sound like it is more effective. Also, how long does it seem to work after an application? Thanks for your input.

CamoMan,
This stuff does work, I love it. I just mist. The thing I really like about it is I don't worry about spraying it everywhere even on equipment. The other stuff seem to leave a residue, there is none with The Ghost.
waytogo.gif

I'm like you Limb. I just mist it on, mostly around my face, hands and feet. I do spray my clothes but just lightly since I try to keep them scent free anyway.
waytogo.gif

You mean "the antifreeze"? Yeah, It's good stuff. I've ghosted many deer with "the antifreeze." Like Limb said, it doesn't leave residue all over your equipment. Because it doesn't leave residue, that alone was enough reason to buy it.

BT

Limb and Splitty, I had a horrible vision of you guys spritzing this suff on yourselves like women with perfume
offtopic.gif
Just say you spray it lightly covering all parts
grin.gif

The stuff worked great for me, I just have to get some more before next fall. One time out this fall, a 2.5 year old went directly downwind for 10 minutes plus and never made a notion of danger as I was 20 yards away. I know any other day w/o this stuff, I would have been nailed.

This has peaked my curiousity
icon_rolleyes[1].gif
...thinking about giving "The Ghost" a try next fall. I don't see it in the 'Company Store'
confused.gif
, where can you purchase it? Sounds like a great product and the fact that it doesn't leave any residue...is
icon_headbang.gif

When did all the new "Graemlins" come aboard? I spend more time looking and laughing at them, then I do in the conferences
waytogo.gif

Shredder,Shredder,Shredder
nono.gif
I have heard rumors that shooting a Hoyt will make you question your manliness though.
evil.gif

Top Bottom