Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Skip’s Trapping School! Sign up now!!! :)

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Well look what we got here!!!! My first one!!!! Got em in after snow stopped. Cha-ching!!!! We shot 8 with calling & trapped 1 in last 72 hours. So confident now I am going to start a “trapping master class”! ;).
I was excited like a 12 year old. GOT EM! Was so excited I grabbed my .223 instead of my .22 sitting right next to it. Shot em in the head with soft point & he got a little bug eyed if u look close. :). Wife has a new coat if I can pull of a few more.
50,000,000,000 more to go!!!
IMG_7998.jpeg
IMG_7999.jpeg
IMG_7993.jpeg

Congrats!! Keeping your traps working in this weather is not easy for many. That catch circle will likely produce again...LOTS of scent laid down there.

Also, I would recommend shooting yotes once through the lungs, less pelt damage, etc, AND you can still preserve the skull.

Congrats. Trapping for me was rough in this weather with snow. I found snares to be way easier in the snow and connected on quite a few. Nice work. Gazillion more to go.

Congratulations. I never could trap coyotes, putting in a good set requires patience and I lack that. Oddly there are very few coyotes in my neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well look what we got here!!!! My first one!!!! Got em in after snow stopped. Cha-ching!!!! We shot 8 with calling & trapped 1 in last 72 hours. So confident now I am going to start a “trapping master class”! ;).
I was excited like a 12 year old. GOT EM! Was so excited I grabbed my .223 instead of my .22 sitting right next to it. Shot em in the head with soft point & he got a little bug eyed if u look close. :). Wife has a new coat if I can pull of a few more.
50,000,000,000 more to go!!!
View attachment 126898View attachment 126899View attachment 126900
Good to see you’re taking up a new hobby to take up some of your spare time!

Pretty awesome. Keep after them. Never had any luck on coyotes either, so you are doing something right!

Top Bottom