Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LS XU5065 Tractor & Loader

smithhunter1975

Likely going to buy a new tractor or trade my tractor off on a brand new one and thought I would offer it up to you all before trading to a dealer. I bought this tractor brand new in July 2017. It is a 2016 LS XU5065 with power shuttle transmission (you can shift from forward to reverse without clutching). It is a 16 speed forward and reverse. Foot pedal and hand throttle, flat floorboard, 2 pairs of rear hydraulic remotes, trailer light plug, extendable 3 point arms, etc. I also added hydraulics to the front loader to run a grapple or tree puller, but I have never used them. I have installed rim guard fluid in the rear tires. Tractor and loader weighs 6,500-7,000 pounds as it sits and is 65hp front wheel assist so it will do some work! It only has 350 hours on it and has always been stored inside. Recently serviced at the dealer. The only flaw that I'm aware of is the step on the drivers side is bent slightly, I often times keep a chain on the floorboard and the chain slid off while move, hooked the step on way down and got under my rear tire which bent the step slightly. This easily unbolts and could be replaced but it never really bothered me. I know some of you are familiar with these LS tractors, from what I can tell they are by far the best bang for your buck in features, quality, and price. Thinking $23,000 is the right price, the current model that replaced this is a MT468 and is $38,000 outright price. Let me know if you have any questions or want any more pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_8615 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8615 (Large).JPG
    229.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_8616 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8616 (Large).JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_8617 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8617 (Large).JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_8618 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8618 (Large).JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_8619 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8619 (Large).JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_8620 (Large).JPG
    IMG_8620 (Large).JPG
    159 KB · Views: 125
Thanks Daver and Bassattackr! I am surprised there hasn’t been more interest from members here because I know several on here have LS tractors and love them. Quality, features, and weight standout against competition at the price. In my opinion this is the perfect size tractor. Large enough to do some serious work but just light enough to legally tow with my 1/2 ton truck. Heavy enough to easily handle my Genesis 5 drill and also no problem picking the drill up with loader to set on trailer. Has easily handled my 9’ rotary brush mower.

Thanks Daver and Bassattackr! I am surprised there hasn’t been more interest from members here because I know several on here have LS tractors and love them. Quality, features, and weight standout against competition at the price. In my opinion this is the perfect size tractor. Large enough to do some serious work but just light enough to legally tow with my 1/2 ton truck. Heavy enough to easily handle my Genesis 5 drill and also no problem picking the drill up with loader to set on trailer. Has easily handled my 9’ rotary brush mower.
What are you looking to buy?

Likely will buy the new model that replaced it which is an MT468. Basically the same physical size, similar weight, and similar HP. Someone asked me why I am selling it, the answer is that I like to trade this type of stuff every 5 or so years. Probably can't justify it with only 350 hours....

Likely will buy the new model that replaced it which is an MT468. Basically the same physical size, similar weight, and similar HP. Someone asked me why I am selling it, the answer is that I like to trade this type of stuff every 5 or so years. Probably can't justify it with only 350 hours....
where you located smith?

Top Bottom