Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

08 Banquet?

I thought it was one of the nicest ones I've been to. I enjoyed the speakers much more than I anticipated. They were entertaining and presented the real side to hunting productions. Ralph reminded me a little of Joe Pesci, funny guy.

Food was very good and I enjoyed Ralph and Vickie (a lot better than last year).

The overall program is still pretty long. I was there for about 7 hours that night. The awards were streamlined and shortned from last year and the speakers didn't go nearly as long, so it wasn't quite the repeat of last year.

A lot of things packed into one night, but I don't really know if there is any better way to do it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Full Quiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Food was very good and I enjoyed Ralph and Vickie (a lot better than last year).

The overall program is still pretty long. I was there for about 7 hours that night. The awards were streamlined and shortned from last year and the speakers didn't go nearly as long, so it wasn't quite the repeat of last year.

A lot of things packed into one night, but I don't really know if there is any better way to do it. </div></div>

I agree, I don't know how you would make it any shorter other than fewer door prizes and shorter auction, but thats where the money comes from.

Oh yeah, best damn chocolate mousse I've ever had.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yeah, best damn chocolate mousse I've ever had.

The 'Bonker </div></div>

From what I heard, you'd have eaten a chocolate covered mouse. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I had to sit this year out but I did swing through the lobby early in the day to buy a mug to help support the IBA.

i heard many people say after the banquet that ralf and vicki were the best speakers ever at the banquet. i have only been to 3 banquets, but i would have to agree. they were entertaining, funny, and informative.

already looking forward to fred eichler next year

Top Bottom