Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1 ARROW with his first ever bow kill.

F

firedog

Here is a picture of my hunting partner's first every harvest of a deer with his bow. He's been working hard the last couple of years and learned a tremendous amount about this great sport. Been close several times on some nice whitetails, but this was the morning that he nailed one, and I mean he nailed it!
He was hunting a fenceline where the deer travel from one timber to the next. After a couple hours he heard some movement to his left and noticed a nice buck with his nose to the ground. That's when the light bulb went off! He grabbed his "can call" and let out a few doe estrous bleats with it. That was the ticket! Here he come! The buck stopped within 10 yards of him broadside! That's where he let the 100 grain Thunderhead rock and roll. WHACK! The buck whirled around and ran about 80 yrds from his stand. Several minutes later he calls me and sounds like he is gonna jump right out of his huntin' boots. He mentioned that he seen him go down and could here him take that last breath! Exciting to say the least! We've hunted a lot the last 3 years and this was by far our most memorable hunt. I was as excited as he was, because now I know he is addicted!!!!
peace.gif
As you can see by the smile on his face, he was awfully proud. So was the camera guy!
grin.gif
Upon field dressing the buck we noticed a perfect heart shot. Wish we had the pic for evidence!
wink.gif
He has since joined this forum under "1 ARROW". He is officially addicted!

2187Mike_s_Buck_001-med.jpg

congrats!,now he can join the rest of us in this hopeless addiction
wink.gif
also congrats on taking the practice time to make o great shot
beerchug.gif

great first buck!! your addiction/craziness will only increase from here on out!! congrats.

CONGRATS 1 ARROW ON YOUR 1ST BOW KILL.
waytogo.gif
I HAVE YET TO HARVEST MY 1ST BOWKILL, BUT I KEEP ON TRYING.

THERE'S MANY OUTSTANDING PASSIONATE HUNTERS ON THIS SITE THAT ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO SHARE THIER KNOWLEDGE FOR OTHERS TO PUT TO GOOD USE. AND IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG BEFORE YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE EXTENDED YOUR NETWORK OF FRIENDS ALL ACROSS THE STATE AND MIDWEST. SOMETIMES EVEN NATIONWIDE. THE MORE YOU CHECK IN HERE THE MORE YOU WILL LEARN AND BECOME ADDICTED...........WELCOME.......
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

PS. CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY OR MUDDY WILL TWIST IT ALL AROUND AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF IDIOT.....
wstupid.gif
busted.gif

Congrats to you on a first with the bow. You will remember and cherish it forever.

Also congrats on the new addiction. Best one you could have IMO.
waytogo.gif

Congrats ! I got my first bow kill this year on a buck that looks just like yours. It doesn't matter how big they are, get those antlers on your wall!

congratulations, thats a great first bow kill, seeing posts like this makes me think of that old doe that came in right at dusk when i was ten years old, then me drawing back putting it on her releasing and herd a crash in the timber and she was down. thanks for posting and congratulations!!!!!
smile.gif

Top Bottom