Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

11/24/02 Buck Photo - Raven

G

Raven,

You made our week too!

Not easy hunting this time of year, your knowledge and experience paid off nicely.

Congrats!

beerchug.gif

Iowa Whitetail

Very nice and it seems like the 11th hour. Good one to take from the shotgunners!
grin.gif

I took a quick peak at your website. Your clients must have deep pockets. It's unfortunate for them that they can't enjoy doing the things you do for them. Than again some people like thing "convenient".
We are moving to a service oriented economy, or so they say. Looks like proof to me.

Hello,

Don't know if the picture will make it through here or not.

Anyway, if you can see it, I shot this buck at 21 yards as he came past my stand to check on some does (who happened to be standing 25 yards straight downwind of my stand at the time...I hate it when they do that!)

He'd been traveling with a 130 inch and a 100 inch buck; I watched them flush does out of a strip of timber for 1/4 mile as they worked their way up it to me.

It was windy and cold (20 degrees) and it had just finished snowing when I first saw the bucks. The old Loc-On that I was in developed a squeek that day and I had to stand on the very edge to keep it from squeeling. Whatever it takes!

The sight of him walking in will forever be etched in my memory. The shot was a complete passthrough and he took off on a dead run and piled up 50 yards away and cartwheeled into the ground.

Made my day.....err...I mean year!

Good hunting to all!

Raven

trophy%20buck%205.jpg

Very nice buck, Congratulations. Glad I'm not the only one getting their moneys worth out of this season.

I sure hate paying $25 and only hunting a few hours
grin.gif

Nice deer Raven! My stand has developed a squeak also. Kind of ads another degree of difficulty. Way to go!
rockband.gif

Raven, you must be on cloud nine. What a great late season buck! I have noticed that Loc-on's tend to make a few noises now and then. Congrats

Raven,
Awsome buck!!It sound's like from reading your post you study the game very hard.It's great to see someone that work's so hard at it harvest a buck of that caliber.There seem's to be alot of guy's on this sight that fit that description. That's why I enjoy this sight so much and respect most of the answer's I have gotten on any subject I've posted.
Anyway: GREAT DEER!!!
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom