Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

11/8/12 = A day to remember

cjgarrett

Well guys here are a few pictures of the buck that i killed this morning. I will be taking nicer pics tomorrow and will add them as well.

I truly wish i could write an appropriate story about this buck that would do him justice. Long story short, I have been chasing him for the last 3 years. He is at least a 7 year old buck. I have hundreds of trail cam photos but could not get him within range for an arrow. I had not seen this deer since Dec 27th of last year and honestly i was kind of worried. When out of nowhere this morning he walked back into my life with the help of a young doe. I shot him at 18 yards but worried about my shot. He was quartering to me just a touch and i feared i only got one lung. But after waiting him out i was able to recover him this afternoon. I have not put the tape to him yet but i am guessing he is upper 160's and might hit 170. He has played cat and mouse with me for years and finally the chase has ended. Much respect for this buck!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nothing like killing an old warrior that you have history with. Big congrats man :way:

I too have been after the same Buck for a few seasons so I definitely understand what u went through congratulations on getting the -be you been waiting for

Top Bottom