Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

14' Lund boat, motor,trailer Photos

coyotekiller

picture.php

I have this in my barn and I don't use it anymore. My wife is the pic poster and she'll get some on in the next few days. Wanted to get the description out tho.

The motor is a 15 hp Johnson with two tanks. Has a Dolfin stabilizer attached. Ran at last use in 2005.

Trailer needs painted. Has good life left in tires. Front hand crank roller jack. Wires for lights need spliced where a mouse chewed them.

The boat is red/silver deep hulled/wide beamed fishing boat. Has been flat decked for fishing from middle bench seat to the bow. Red carpet that could be replaced or have edges glued down. There are storage hatches with lids cut into the deck. Two pedestal swivel seats for fishing and a low swiveler in stern for steering. Bow/stern lights for night use. The guy b4 me wired it crazy and I left it the way it was. I would have done it differently. It worked. Two mushroom anchors 10/16. Fish finder worked in 2005. Probably gonna keep the troller for a pond hopper. The boat DOES NOT LEAK. "batteries not included";)

I want to trade this for a new Harrington & Richardson single shot .223. Model # is SB2-8T2. Has the thumbhole stock and bull barrel. Also 500 rds. of new non-steel cased ammo. No reloads. I may consider other rifles new or used, but they have to be .223.

This could be a money maker for someone in the business of selling outdoor stuff. I've seen this boat sell for 1600 plus on ebay, which is where it may have to go................ck

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics will be posted today. Wife been recovering from surprise surgery. Got to thinking that this would be an awesome waterfowl boat as well with an added blind. Opening my trade to "what do you have"? Guns, crossbow, cash, vehicles. Will consider most anything to get it out of my barn............ck

boat is now on craigslist. can't believe there isn't one person lookin for a good deal on a good boat. already have two emails in 24 hrs from craigs. well, getting it out of my barn is my primary goal i guess.

Top Bottom