Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

140 6/8 managment buck warren county

kellyprymek

PMA Member
hunting on the 13th was a pretty active day had the big 9 split brow buck pass by at 10 yards this is a 170 inch 3.5 year old deer. had 6 does and 3 basket rack bucks pass by then this 4.5 year old 8 came in at about 37 yards tearing up the pin oaks and scrub brush i watched him for about 30 mins. and then decided i needed to take him out of the herd. i hate to feel my tag on a deer like this on this piece of property buck it is best for the long run and will pay off. i am please with this deer sporting a 23 1/8th inch inside spread i guessed him at 130 inches and was pleased to find out that he scored an extra 10 inches. cant wait for shotgun season one and late muzzle loader season saw lots of deer the past 2 weeks and some very large shooters. good luc
15947-1066_original.jpg
k to all with tags left for bow season i wish you all the best of luck.
15947-1063_original.jpg

Management is a very important key to seeing large and mature bucks. Shooting does, planting food plots, and taking bad genetics out of the herd. All very important piece of the puzzle

Top Bottom