Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st attempt at switch

StucknAz

I’ll be drilling my switch strips and small pockets Monday for the first time. I have plenty of RC big rock. Since I’m late to the game, what do you all reccomend from your trials as far as lbs per acre for strips and smaller bedding pockets? What do you you reccomend for gly/simizine dose?

Existing field 2 quarts acre gly / lots of grass weeds 3+ quarts acre . Simazine if you have an adjitator in sprayer go 3 quarts acre if just an atv sprayer no more than 2 quarts per 20 plus gallons of water shake jug thoroughly and mix into water slowly likes to settle on bottom of tank. I put no more than 3 quarts in 40 gal or water and mix good and keeps well mixed trying for 2 to 4 quarts per acre with Simazine. Wash out tank and sprayer emidiatly when done.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

8-10 lbs on switchgrass

2 quarts on gly. Add ams if you have it.

2 quarts on simizine. Over dosing simazine can have adverse affects on simizine on certain soils.

Existing field 2 quarts acre gly / lots of grass weeds 3+ quarts acre . Simazine if you have an adjitator in sprayer go 3 quarts acre if just an atv sprayer no more than 2 quarts per 20 plus gallons of water shake jug thoroughly and mix into water slowly likes to settle on bottom of tank. I put no more than 3 quarts in 40 gal or water and mix good and keeps well mixed trying for 2 to 4 quarts per acre with Simazine. Wash out tank and sprayer emidiatly when done.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Field was sprayed with gly two weeks ago for round one and it killed off good. No weeds, was existing clover/wheat mix

Top Bottom