Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st bow harvest and 1st Iowa deer

HighLineman

I was lucky enough to take my first deer with a bow this morning and first Iowa deer. I am originally from North Florida and ended up in the Midwest due to work. I have been chasing birds up here for a few years and realized I needed to get into bow hunting. I bought my first bow over the summer and shot shot shot. I took this deer at 12 yds broadside as he was confronting another smaller buck this morning. Absolutely am I hooked, the adrenaline and thrill was out of this world. I feel blessed to be a resident of this state and have had the opportunity to get this deer. I have hunted religiously and have learned something new and probably what not to do every hunt. I grew up hunting deer down south but it's never been anything like it is up here. Thanks for all the tips and great stories you other guys post.

Congrats! Lot of good bucks to come in ur future. U came to great place.

Congrats. That one is a ton bigger than my first bow buck and it took me a few years to get him. You're starting strong.

Top Bottom