1st card pull after 3 months WOW!!

Bring the card home and download Pandora Recovery and give it a try. There are also plenty of other free ones out there. Who knows, maybe theres even a picture of the bassturd on there.

Do they work even if the card has been re-formated?

My cousin had the same thing happen. I have a cam lock box on mine nad thnakfully no one has messed with it. however I woul dhave done the slip a cam near by to keep an eye on that one trick. I just dont understand why people are like that!!

On the bright side, my camera was still there and working.

That's a shitty situation, but I like your positive outlook...and I look forward to the next card-pull, should be some interesting expressions on their faces when they see the lock box and know full well they've been captured on camera :way:

Hope you make'em famous...in the magistrates:grin:

-btw, the context above could be switched to singular, too...just easier to type as if more than one

That's a huge bummer! How did you go three months without checking it? I struggle to go more than 3weeks. I'm hoping that it was just a problem with your SD card, but then again, who knows. I had a lone wolf stand and three sticks stolen last week....some people have no respect for others belongings :thrwrck:

That's a huge bummer! How did you go three months without checking it? I struggle to go more than 3weeks. I'm hoping that it was just a problem with your SD card, but then again, who knows. I had a lone wolf stand and three sticks stolen last week....some people have no respect for others belongings :thrwrck:
Ouch! What a bunch of punks. That will just grind a guy :mad:

Back