Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st Muzzleloader Buck Downed

All, Spent five hunts out with my new Knight 50 cal. Disc muzzleloader this past week and shot a good buck with only 30 mins. of light left sunday night. Grunted 7 bucks out of standing corn over an hour period and passed on several deer in the 120's and 130's and finally had one show up worthy of a shot! I shot him at 45-50 yards and after the smoke cleared the buck was gone. I saw him jump the fence 80 yards away and he showed no indication he was hit!!!!! I backed out of the timber and went back 2 hours later to find him piled up only 25 yards from where I saw him cross the fence!! I will send an email to iowa whitetail to have them post a couple pictures. Later T$

Here you go bud, nice buck!

Looks like you hunting buddy is darn happy too
smile.gif

Congrats again!

TBBuck.jpg

Another look......

TBBuckB.jpg

Now that is a nice buck!! And it was even shot with a home-grown, made-in-Iowa muzzleloader! Go Knight! Whooo-hoo!

Congrats again on a nice buck!

Good luck and good hunting!

-GunnerJon

Great buck TR...good things come to those who wait!
grin.gif
Looks like your hunting partner is having a good time
smile.gif
cool.gif

TB

All, We put a tape to the big fella the other night and he just misses grossing 180 inches!! I couldn't believe it!! I love it!! I also am really pumped because it surpassed my previous best which is a 167" 8pt. with a 7" droptine. My wife said when we built our new house that I only could have one deer in the living room unless I got on bigger than my droptine buck, man does she reget saying that!! Just thought I would drop a note because it is always hard to get a picture that does the animal justice.
Happy Hunting! Good Luck! If you can't find a trophy in your woods - Shoot a doe and let the little one's grow!! It really paid off for me!!
Later T$

thunder ridge awesome buck! sure would like to see the pictures of the 167" eight point with the drop tine. That must be one hell of a hawg. congrats to you.

Top Bottom