Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

#2 Texas Non Typ.

topwater32

Did yall hear about the Non Typ.killed north of San Antonio, Texas? Green score in the 260"s. Reported injured deer @ military base 2 guys dispatched this deer with knives. Texas Parks @ Wildlife Dept. says deer killed illegally w/o license or tag. Deer could not use back legs, I would have killed it on the spot. This is going to be interesting TPWD has no jurisdiction on federal property!!! Does this mean we can hunt on federal property w/o reguard to state hunting laws????

here we go... nice buck.

3965texas_deer-med.jpg

Topwater,
Actually most military bases I have hunted on do have there own rules and regulations. I go out to Camp Bullis where this deer was killed and I recently had heard about this deer when he was alive. It has been in the local paper and on all on the local TV channels. I hope to go out there this weekend and get a peek of him.

50671503TEXAS_BUCK_1_2_.jpg
this pic is a little more clear. Man I would love to shed hunt this place.
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I did not post it again!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]What did you mean by this quote?
confused.gif

Bryan, I appreciate you bringing these monsters back to the front, they definitely are worth the look again. When you respond to these older posts just state that they are from the past so nobody gets confused. We all like big deer and I personally never get tired of seeing any of them.

I couldn't imagine getting a crack at a trophy like that. Awesome buck.

i dont know if i would hunt on a military base ,remember when those guys took a wrong turn on their canoe trip by camp dodge. they had bullets flying all around them, although they were boating down the end of the firing line.
wstupid.gif
friends of mine told me that all i need to hunt on military base is a copy of my dd2-14 then check with each base and see if they allow hunting and what rules and regulations are that you have to follow. oh yah sorry to get off the topic that is an outstanding rack! went through military processing in SanAntonio
grin.gif

Top Bottom