Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2004-2005 Season Harvest Photos....

H

huntn4life88

ok so I was gonna make this for the new year but I got caught up and I decided to wait because of a few last hunts of the season. This is open to all to post your pics of this past season to enjoy your sucess and experiences....

9/1/04...Early season goose hunt on saylorville before school...3 man limit (9 honkers) in 15 mins. Over a spread of about 50 decoys on an island...
187534428apYgVe_ph.jpg

Opening day of duck....birds were flying very slow and not in numbers (killed a hen bufflehead, a woodie, a gadwall, and greenwing teal)...early season we killed 12 (6 mallards, 6 woodies) but forgot the camera at home :/
227945186vBQJSX_ph.jpg

11-20-04...Goose hunting for 3 of us over a 1/2 doz honker silos and a doz. duck decoys...the birds were decoy shy so us 3 got on the X and into the finishers and ended up one short of our 3 man limit...
227944710NndEzw_ph.jpg

12-4-04...My 10 pointer that ya'll have seen on here before...
248679819ZgRhig_ph.jpg

1-9-05...Rooster hunting yesterday...8 roosters for 4 of us...could have had our limit but just being unlucky and in the wrong spot and wrong times hurt...o well still an awesome hunt!
248152138fhSZDR_ph.jpg

Thats it for this year...we had a bunch of other harvest that we just didnt have the camera along or forgot the pictures....hope ya'll enjoy and I look forward to your pictures from this past season...

Huntn4life88 (Christian)

huh.....i can see all of them? can anyone else see them?

um I dont think I can see dead people...
confused.gif
confused.gif
grin.gif
its weird though because I can see them but I guess ya'll can't....are you just seeing the death X (red x in the white box) or the spacing where the pictures should be?

I was able to view them separately by copying the properties and pasting them. Regardless you had an awesome year!!

ok well if ya'll cant see on here im gonna build a seperate photo album and give the link on here....still would like to see you guys pictures on here as well though!

-huntn4life88

I saw them when they first got booted, don't know whats wrong with your guys computers, better get checked. Keep shooting those Honkers...

Well heres the link I told ya I'd provide for the album....oh and for shooting the honkers I'm hoping to head to Illinois with a buddy and his dad for a little honker hunting this 3 day weekend we have from school
smile.gif
They killed 19 and 4 ducks over christmas break (Duck season closed the 28th over there and honker season is through the 31st!)

2004-2005 Hunting Season Highlights

Nice bunch of pics and it looks like you know what your doing. I saw a pile of pheasants on Sunday, I should have been hunting them.
crazy.gif

thanks for the complements guys....I forgot to add that those early season 9 that we killed came at a toll of 36 hours without sleep...and the toll of me falling asleep in Geometry class
smile.gif

We raced others out to our spot we wanted...got burned by a few but they headed elsewhere and from scouting before we knew where they were, how they sat in family groups, they were only clucking a few times and double clucks as birds were coming in....stayed up all night on the island anticipating the hunt saw 2 shooting stars that worked for us....had thousands of pelicans over us all night long...had a lone honker try to land on one of my buddies in his finisher at 4 am...all you could hear and feel was his backflap as he landed within 2 yards.......that hunt was amazing and one i'll defentally never forget! and us youngens were the first ones to limit out on saylorville this year and the first to kill anything out there!
smile.gif
i take pride in that....

time to step down of the box tho....still waiting for pictures from you guys though too!

huntn4life88 (Christian)

Top Bottom