Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2004 Bow Buck

duckaholic

It's been awhile since I've been on the sight. Moved into a new place and finally got my internet setup. Thought I'd post my archery buck. I had taken a week off work to hunt the rut and was having horrible luck. I had been in the stand for about 2 hours on Nov 14 and I had 2 young does walk under me at a pretty fast pace. I finally saw mom and noticed that her rear was all skuffed up from being rode. My head was on a swivel for about 10 minutes as I watched the does meal around me and looked for a buck. Finally, this guy came down the same trail with his mouth open and grunting like he'd found heaven. He came 5 yards from my stand and then the work began! Great year!!
18162004Buck1A.JPG

Congrats again Jarid - great looking buck. So, are you going to put me in front of a buck like that on Thursday ?

Speaking of such a thing. Tonight I glassed that piece of property from a distance and happen to see a guy shoot at a deer. Too far to tell what he was shooting at or if he hit it. Saw 6 does and a ton of geese.

duckaholic,
Great deer congrats and keep watchin those honkers! Only a few hundred days and we get to smack em again!
evil.gif

Top Bottom