Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2004 Late Season Archery Bull Elk

sddietz

After 6 days of hunting I was finally able to get a shot at a bull. We spotted him along with 3 other bulls from a long ways away. Made a 2hr stalk and a good shot (heart). He went about 75yds and tipped over rolling down the slope and breaking off his 5th point on one side. Oh well, I'm still very pleased with him.

3454elk-med.jpg

Congratulations on that awesome bull!!!! I have never been Elk hunting and hope to in the future... Something that I have always dreamed about!!!

We have a huntable population in 2 areas of Kansas, however, it is a tough tag to get and the bull tags are 1 in a life time tags...

Mark..

Great looking bull, bet you had a blast, I just love that country. Thanks for sharing with us.
waytogo.gif

Great looking bull bud!!I know first hand the fun of elk hunting with a bow,I missed a 5x5 at 30 yd's this year in Colorado.
CONGRAT"S!!!!
waytogo.gif

Looked for it, but to no avail. He rolled/tumbled about 50 yds down hill. The broken off point blended in with the deadfall, twigs, and rock on the ground as you can see in the picture. Oh well!

Top Bottom