Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

a seeason revisited...

muddy

well, it's a new year. hopefully things will end up as good next year at this time as they are now. other than a few set backs (falling from the tree in october & tearing my cornea a few days back) i've had a most fortunate year. how i did it i don't know. luck i would guess.

spring turkey
411TrophyRidgeBird2-med.jpg

doe #1
4112003DoeNo1-med.jpg

best buck to date with bow
4112003BowBuck-5.jpg

fall turkey head shot (luck for sure)
411FallBird4_11-03-med.jpg

antlerless #2 on video no less
411AntlerlessOnVideo1.JPG

and late muzzleloader to wind things up. it's been a good year!
411mudstard2LateMuzzleIW.jpg

if i do half as good next year i'll still be grinning from ear to ear while wearing that lucky yellow iowawhitetail hat!!

here's to another great year!
31045-cheers2.gif

holy cow muddy that is an awsome muzzeloader buck congrats- and a great season to top it off- the headshot on the turkey -- luck for sure but my uncle did it this year to so i guess hees lucky too. well congrats on a great year!!!
yay.gif
< thats for u!!
peace.gif

Great year muddy!!! You've done well. I'm sure that the game of pick a spot at the rendevoux helped with your acuracy!
waytogo.gif

Nice season Muddy!!! What did the two bucks you shot score, and are they going on the wall? By the way nice shot on the turkey.

SDBUCK3 - you're the first person to REQUST more posts from me!!
waytogo.gif
i don't know if it's possible for me to post anymore than i do.

now if that don't open a can o worms i don't know what will
evil.gif

Wow great season sorry about the eye muddy. So just wondering?? Do ya skip the rabbits foot and carry around the rabbit !!!
jester.gif

Muddy --- I thought a couple times you were blowin' smoke up our a**es but you have the photos to back it up. I can tell you are very knowledgable about hunting. I agree with SDBUCK3, keep them posts a coming. It also triggers a lot of knowledgable responses from other members. I have really started to depend on this website for deer movement (season changes, etc) and other equipment help. Not to mention great pics of deer. That is what makes this website so much better than any other.
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

Great Season muddy Congrats, hopefully next season meets your expectations as well as everyone elses. Nice photos too.

Scrapper buck - i don't know what the bucks score and no, i don't plan on mounting either one. i bet if i scored them you all would do a double take. both had good tine length and mass but the width on bucks where i'm hunting always seems to be lacking. i posed them that way for a reason!
cool.gif
i generally look at a buck once...if he makes me say "holy pop on a stick" to myself i concentrate on putting the arrow or bullet on the mark, not the horns. i'm easy to please.

the turkeys were the most impressive things last year. spring bird was 29 pounds and the fall bird was 25. i can get big birds but big bucks seem to elude me more often than not. i'll keep learning from the big dogs that run the site and eventually this pup will learn to lift his leg rather than squatting to pee.
busted.gif

Muddy, Those bucks you shot, I would be very proud of. The ones that I have shot don't look that big no matter what camera angle the pictures are at.
grin.gif
They probably score better than you give yourself credit for because width doesn't count for that much in a score. Congrats on a great year and hope more are in store for ya.
beerchug.gif

If you only could have reach 2000 post. Man you would have had it all. Tanks for keeping us all fired up
grin.gif
and stirred up. Those are awesome pictures and a great season. I'll buy ya a barley pop at the Classic just for being such a good cheerleader.
yay.gif

Muddy,

You definately had a season to remember! Just like a few other guys on this site, you could say you've had a pretty good year!!! Congrats!
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom