Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

About that time again!

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
Thanks for the posting the helpful link....... I echo your thoughts....... we must send a message as sportsmen that we will not be out numbered by the radical anti-hunting groups.

One thing I forgot to mention is to feel free to copy my message to other message boards if you wish. The more people that read it the better!

Jamie

November 5th is approaching quickly. Now more than ever it is important to get out and vote! As you are probably aware anti-hunting and anti-gun groups are more active than ever making your pro hunting/gun vote more important than ever. Sportsman can make a difference. Remember how some in office have let us down recently when casting your vote.

Also, try to educate your hunting and shooting partners and friends about the candidates and help us ensure that our hunting and gun rights will not be eroded! It is time for all sportsman to stand together and make a difference. No longer can we afford to think that the anti-gun groups will stop and not take away your old pump shotgun or hunting rifle. Just recently there has been a call for banning pump action guns since they are "too dangerous" being able to rapid fire shots!

If you want to see how your candidates stack up check out this page for information http://www.nrapvf.org/

Thanks for your time, and make sure to VOTE!

Jamie Butenhoff

Top Bottom