Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ALOT OF DEER MOVEMENT TONIGHT

IADEERHUNTER

Had a lot of deer movement tonight, saw 9 does, just out of bow range, but sure was nice seeing them that close to my stand. Maybe tommorow night......have a doe tag that needs filled. Nothing started moving until 5:30 - 6:00

HAD GOOD MOVEMENT MYSELF EVEN HAD TWO FIGHTS CLOSE BY GRUNTED IN A NICE TEN POINTER BUT WOULDN'T GIVE ME A SHOT HAD HIM AT 20 YARDS BUT JUST DIDN'T WORK OUT THIS TIME THEY ARE MOVING

Glad you both had good nights. Mine was the worst so far, I saw a big 0 tonight. The 2 previous outtings to this stand were both very good. The first time I had a small 6 and another bigger 6 pointer plus about 6 does. 2nd time had a spike and a NT 6 come in but not close enough, and 7 does. Oh well there's always tomorrow and opening day of pheasant season oughta send them to the timbers!!
Biggest buck!

Didn't get out tonight but saw lots of movement this weekend. Had a couple 8 pointers pushing each other around Saturday morning, lots of other deer standing around watching the action. Took a doe once the party had broken up and everyone else had gone home. It was nice of her to run down the ditch for me. Made for a shorter drag and got her good distance from my stand. I don't think it messed my stand up either.

I didn't get out Saturday night. A little too late to go by the time I got the doe taken care of. Ran a couple errands instead and took a short cut down a gravel road. Large 8 point, maybe 130, was crossing a picked bean field at 6:00pm. Grab the binoc and flip a U to take a closer took... By the time I got turned around and 100 yards back down the road the buck was standing in the middle of the road.

Seeing a good buck in the open an hour before dark tells you things are starting to happen. Time to start putting some hours in the stand.

Good Luck!!

Top Bottom