Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Georgia Buck

H

HiFidelity

This guy is a veteran. This year he will be 6. Hopefully he will blossom with the buffet I am going to plant for him and his buddies this year. Anyone know why these Stealth Cams have this reddish tint on some pics?

2844big7-med.jpg

either the camera has a small leakage of light occasionally or the developing process was done incorrectly. Try a new place for developing and see what that does for you. Also, check to see if there is a change like that on the negative.

I'd check the door for a light leak try some electrical tape around camera's door that way you know where the leak is from.Might be flash back inside of box too, make sure camera is pushed clear forward .
doah.gif

Hmmm, Shredder, I checked the negatives, and it shows it as well, it's like bluish-green on the negative. Wierd. I never had this problem before though. Just started recently. The camera isn't lose and the body door of the enclosure closed tight with a snap when the prongs were inserted. I guess I'll just keep an eye on it. By the way, I am going to try and build a digital model by spring. Thanks for the help guys, you are the best
beerchug.gif

lolo probably so camoman, he is a veteran afterall. Very old in the face and grey looking. Maybe this Tecomate plot I am planting in the nest few months will help him take off like it has so many other places I have saw. One place I know of in the area, 3900 acres in size, toped out with the standard sized 110-130 B&C deer, with a weight of 140 lbs or so. This place has been managed and planted seriously with Tecomate Lab Lab and Monster Mix for the past 4 years. They run on average in the 150's B&C and around 200-225lbs in size. I know, a MAJOR turn around. The famous Callaway land here in GA about 30 minutes from me, is even better now than when it was on the Monster Bucks videos. It's mostly owned by Jeff Foxworthy and Bill Jordan now. Jeff has about 2000 acres of it, and Bill has about 2000 of it, with the remaining 500 or so acres owned by the Aflac CEO Dan Amos. They replanted with Tecomate about 3 years ago and the results have been AMAZING. Well worth the money from what I have saw in number of bucks and size. I'll keep you guys updated on how it goes, with pics of course.
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom