Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Skip and Land Podcast

stunmags

Just listened to the most recent podcast that had Skip on there discussing how he would tackle a 50 acre parcel that was just bought. What he would do Year 1, Year 2, etc. Fantastic info Skip. I took notes...lol. Keep doing these!!!!!

Thx!!! I hope These help folks out. I’ve giving every last bit of knowledge I can. :)

I agree a lot of great information in this podcast! Thanks for sharing Skip! Ive been doing a lot of things very similarly for many years. A lot of things I had to learn the hard way just like you. Especially with the fruit trees and how critical it is to protect them not only from the deer but even more so from the mice. Had some get girdled that were 4" and larger one winter. Thats a tough pill to swallow after all the work that goes into getting them to that point from bare root. I found its a must to keep the grass down around the trunk and still protect the base even after they're larger.

Top Bottom