Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Antler Handled Knives

Shovelbuck

As most of you know, I really cringe at the thought of cutting up a shed antler that I've found. Well, I had to do it and took a beating while I was at it.:( A customer wanna be ordered a custom knife with an antler handle and has apparently backed out of the deal. With that said, I am offering this large knife for 125.00 plus shipping. That's 25.00 off regular price. It has an 8 inch blade of 1085 steel, the handle is part of the main beam, and the end caps are osage, purple heart, and bone. Heavy duty leather sheath is included. Blade has been artificially aged. As an added bonus, where else are you going to be able to have a custom knife that you also can have the ATL of the shed?:way:Knife is currently not available due to it is being slightly modified.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Since I'd destroyed a shed for the large knife, I went ahead and made a couple smaller ones using a couple tines from the same shed.
High carbon steel blade that is 4 inches and overall length is 9. Hardwood end caps. Heavy duty leather sheath.
100.00 plus shipping SOLD
picture.php

Last one is also high carbon steel that's 3 inches long and overall is 7.5 Hardwood end caps. Comes with a nice black leather sheath. 75.00 plus shipping. Sold pending funds
picture.php

Once again, all three of these knives have handles from the same shed that is in the atl photo above. The top large knife has just a coat of wax on the handle. The two smaller ones have tru oil for a nice glossy finish.

Last edited:
I've begun discussions with the CEO/CFO of Wooldridge Enterprises so we'll see what happens. I don't have high hopes, but if you don't ask, you'll never know for sure. I also forwarded her this link to pass on to some of her hunting co-workers.

To help move things along, I'll pick up shipping costs on these last two knives. Also, I accept offers.:way:

Top Bottom