Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone shot these Rocket Broadheads??

Rudd

Life Member
Rocket Aeroheads Ultimate Steel Broadheads
A solid-steel ferrule constructed from a single piece of steel combines with a bone-breaking Pathfinder point for unmatched strength. The three scary-sharp, .036" Bacon Skinner fixed blades have an extra-wide grind for increased penetration into even the thickest skin and heaviest muscle. Best of all, they fly exactly like a field point, even at arrow speeds exceeding 300 fps. Per 6.
Available:
* 75-grain, 1" cutting diameter.
* 100-grain, 7/8" cutting diameter.
* 125-grain, 1-1/16" cutting diameter.

Attachments

• 27913-rocket.jpg
    27913-rocket.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 147
No...never have shot any of those. But on the Double Bull Video "Another Year on the Ground" the guys have some wind direction powder and they pretend its rocket smoke because they are shooting rockets. I about die laughing nomatter how many times I see that.
grin.gif

those heads look awesome to me, just wish they had bigger cutting diameters ya know??

I am a Muzzy man 4 life. I find the Muzzy design hard to improve upon. It is the only broadhead I have shot that when I hit a deer often the deer does not know it has been hit and I can watch the deer go down 70% of the time.
26404-archer[1].gif

Several of the guys at my bow shop took their deer with this BH last year and were very impressed. I am a die-hard Wasp/Muzzy user when it comes to whitetails, but I did shoot the Ultimate Steel at my bow shop. To be honest, they didn't fly as well as my 100 gr. Muzzy's, not bad, just not as good. Sounds like it could be a good BH for some, but I'm going to stick with my Wasp's & Muzzy's.

Bob Fromme, whom my bowhunting partner used to hunt with, shot the WR brown bear with a Rocket Ultimate Steel
893shocked-thumb[1].gif
...so it must be a well built BH.

Top Bottom