Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Armadillo

I have not seen any myself, here in Iowa. But I have heard people talk about the occasional one being around. Perhaps there are a few more northerners these days??

Coralville police officer shared footage of one he saw in a parking lot. It was postulated that it hitched a ride on a vehicle that came north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go to KS & I didn’t know they were there until like a year ago. I tried to grab this one & filmed at same time. So close!!! Don’t think I want em in iowa!! Dig holes every where! IMG_9644.jpeg

You guys that have them on trail cam in iowa, is the cam fairly close to a highway?

Seems every year I see them posted on social media in iowa, usually roadkill. Everything I've read though says they are hitchhikers on a truck from the south and that they wont survive an iowa winter

You guys that have them on trail cam in iowa, is the cam fairly close to a highway?

Seems every year I see them posted on social media in iowa, usually roadkill. Everything I've read though says they are hitchhikers on a truck from the south and that they wont survive an iowa winter
My pictures were nowhere close to a highway. 6-7 miles to the closest hard road.

Not in Iowa, but we've seen zero and a couple below zero the last few winters in mid MO and we have loads of em..

Top Bottom