Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Batting .000 for 3rd season so far, but…

Darrin

e907149b770ad7874b36a2b6b368630d.jpg

…there’s hope

Good looking pic!!! Think it’s gonna get better with good weather?
I will take my son out & im not a turkey hunter!!! I think I want warmer days??

Good looking pic!!! Think it’s gonna get better with good weather?
I will take my son out & im not a turkey hunter!!! I think I want warmer days??

I dunno. I would like to think so, but I think turkeys are going to turkey in the spring no matter what.

I’ve only gotten serious about it in the last couple of years so I don’t know for sure.

I think I’m dealing with dramatically lower numbers this year for whatever reason. Could’ve been the hard winter, but more likely it’s the result of nest raiders. It’s ridiculous on the drive over how many coons you see.

If I didn’t have the picture you couldn’t convince me that there are turkeys in here so I’m holding out hope that they’re just being quiet.

Who says pouting and whining doesn’t help?

He went the opposite way of my setup this morning. Looped around him and got within 50 yards. He was coming in hot. So much fun when they do what they’re supposed to do. So frustrating the other 90% of the time.

Of course he came in on my weak side, but stayed in the open just long enough while I fumbled my gun around and got a shot at him. He had it in high reverse gear.

9007a8740a0d6ce2b095190a063edc76.jpg

Top Bottom