Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bear Paw Guide, MN

XQZMEB4UP

Some buddies and I recently put a down payment for a black bear hunt in Minnesota. We're using a guide named Bear Paw. They have great reviews for fishing, but absolutely nothing for bears. I've spoken quite a bit with Steve, owner/operator, and he seems knowledgeable. Has anyone had an experience with these guys or know of someone who has?

Some buddies and I recently put a down payment for a black bear hunt in Minnesota. We're using a guide named Bear Paw. They have great reviews for fishing, but absolutely nothing for bears. I've spoken quite a bit with Steve, owner/operator, and he seems knowledgeable. Has anyone had an experience with these guys or know of someone who has?
What county ? I’ve heard of them .

That's great. This will be my first bear hunt, so I am pretty stoked. I did see in the population studies, that zone has the highest density of bears. They do. Bear Paw has a lot of great views for ice fishing.

. If you find you like bear hunting and want to try Canada, look into western Manitoba in the Duck Mountain or Porcupine Mountains for huge bear. There are several outfitters that hunt these areas and routinely harvest 400+ lbs bear.

. If you find you like bear hunting and want to try Canada, look into western Manitoba in the Duck Mountain or Porcupine Mountains for huge bear. There are several outfitters that hunt these areas and routinely harvest 400+ lbs bear.
Funny you mention this. I hunted this exact area in 2018 for my first bear hunt with a bow. Passed up over 20 bears before shooting the one I did on day 4. Weighed 450#.
Beautiful country around there also.

Top Bottom