Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Days - Second Half November?

Bassattackr

Early part of November always gets the press and discussion every year - Which are the best days to take off? Nov 4 - 12th period most popular. I'm curious from the second half of the month - What are your best days for catching the tail end of the rut?

I typically get a big buck daylighting around Nov 22 - 25th each year, looking for those last few does. Then our farm goes dead for a couple weeks thereafter.

What say you?

Early part of November always gets the press and discussion every year - Which are the best days to take off? Nov 4 - 12th period most popular. I'm curious from the second half of the month - What are your best days for catching the tail end of the rut?

I typically get a big buck daylighting around Nov 22 - 25th each year, looking for those last few does. Then our farm goes dead for a couple weeks thereafter.

What say you?
I think you are spot on. Going back through my old cam photos, which I love to do, I see exactly the same activity. Good movement up until thanksgiving and then it starts the downward descent. Nice blip in December for another quick breeding cycle to catch the last bit of does and once in a while we see a blip in January.

Tank of a 6.5 year old cruising this morning and another mature buck. I'm a huge fan of the 20th-27th. A lot of times people can feel burnt out by now but there is still some super good hunting.

Had a dandy 160 10pt tending a doe tonight pushing off 4 other small bucks so still does in heat!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

now!!!!!!! Good!!!! Week from now it’ll be slowed down a good bit. Go!!!!!

Top Bottom