Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Buck Contest Update

G

Iowawhitetail Big Buck Contest Update

Iowawhitetail.com is pleased to announce another great prize for this years big buck contest - a new Mathews bow! Thanks to Central Iowa Archery for donating a brand new MQ-32 for the contest.

This along with Larry Zach prints, a free shoulder mount and a new Knight Muzzleloader plus much more. I think it is safe to say we have one of the biggest and best Big Buck Contests in the Midwest!

This along with our Free Hog Hunt Giveaway, there's no better time to become a PMA member than now!
waytogo.gif

To join the contest or become a PMA Member (which also enters you in the big buck contest and Hog hunt drawing) simply go to our company store front for details.

Thanks again,

Iowawhitetail staff
grin.gif

Non Res, 90 and counting.

As we have stated before this has got to one of the best big buck contests in the Midwest - don't miss out. Even our 4th and 5th place finishers will get some great prizes!

Don't be that guy . . . you know the one that shoots the huge buck but forgot to enter the contest
blush.gif

One cam, I am assuming that as long as you are a pma member you are already registered, correct? If not count me in and let me know what I need to do to get registered.

trper, you are correct - all PMA Members are included. Being a Life Member - you will be eligible for our big buck contests for many years to come!
waytogo.gif

Also if you are a PMA Member we will automatically place you in the bow category unless you specify gun.

Thanks and good huntin

9 days and counting

I signed up last week,but I don't remember if it was for bow or gun, could you check this for me ? Then post it or e-mail me thank you....j.b.
doah.gif
26404-archer[1].gif

Signed up last week for bow. Hopefully I get a crack at one of the big boys I've been watching. I would love to win that bow!!!

Hey, One Cam i know your busy but do you know how many total persons were signed up and if there are any bucks registered yet. Just curious.

We have around a 100 entries in the bow category. I'll try to post updates within the next week.

Top Bottom