Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Typical

Big Timber

I put my homebrew out two nights ago on a large rub and this guy walked into view. I have a stand 20 yds away from this rub and unfortunately never sat in it this year. I already filled my buck bow tag so this guy will have to wait until next year.

The ironic part about this buck is that last year I rattled in a larger buck in this same area that had 20 scorable points with similiar genetics to this buck. The 20 pt locked up at 40 yds and never presented me with a shot. Can you guess where I'll be sitting next year!

How many points do think it is?? Any score guesses????

326Nov25_Buck-med.JPG

Enjoy,

BT

Thats a nice buck...from what i can see he probably has 12-14 scoreable points and my guess on the score would probably be in the 150-155 range gross score...as far as the net score of that buck im not sure because it looks like he has some abnormal points so it would just depend on how things would match up....but he's definitly a shooter!! good luck with him next year!
wink.gif

It looks to me that he's about a 13 or 14 pointer. He has some good lenght and mass, my guess is that he'll score in the upper 150's to lower 160's, but next year he will be a true MONSTER!

Great buck, He looks young so he may be much larger next fall. He's a shooter right now though if you are hunting late ML season.

I think I'll wait until next year to pursue this buck. I cant quite figure out the two large tines on the back opposite side of the picture. It almost looks like the tines come from the same area on the main beam. Either way, this deer has some great character.

BT

Top Bottom