Black Guns are bad

That is awesome! I'm surprised never kicked many up walking deer drives. Always see a couple every year but I know of a few groups around here that slay them by doing drives also.. Do you guys have a particular method of "walking"/ Do you kick all the brush piles? Go real slow?

I dont know how the rest of them do it. But our group and most groups that hunt here in southwest iowa drive around in fields, shoot out timbers, ditches, draws, fencelines, anywhere a coyote might be laying. Tons of fun with a group of 4 to 10 pickups and cb radios. We also have tracking dogs, and one guy that hunts with us have grey hound catch dogs. Not much is more fun in my opinion!

Our group owns, rents or has very good relationships with all the ground we hunt on. We always ask permission and never go on ground where someone might be hunting. I know you didn't mean the "seriously" comment in a bad way, but before you judge and think it is dangerous you should experience it. It may not be 100% safe but then again no hunting is. I don't mean this as an argument just information. It is a lot of fun, and I wish everyone could experience it. I do call coyotes to but out is not near as exciting.

, but before you judge and think it is dangerous you should experience it. It is a lot of fun, and I wish everyone could experience it.[/QUOTE]

Is that n invite ;), I bet it is exciting, was in some thick timber n had one jump out of a brush pile 5 ft from me a couple days ago, he's luck I had my bowtech instead of a 12ga..

doubledrop32 said:
Our group owns, rents or has very good relationships with all the ground we hunt on. We always ask permission and never go on ground where someone might be hunting. I know you didn't mean the "seriously" comment in a bad way, but before you judge and think it is dangerous you should experience it. It may not be 100% safe but then again no hunting is. I don't mean this as an argument just information. It is a lot of fun, and I wish everyone could experience it. I do call coyotes to but out is not near as exciting.

Most action packed hunting you can do IMO! Whack em and stack em!

All I can say is keep it safe as you can. A gentleman last his life on one of these hunts down in Nebraska a few weeks back. I used to go on a lot of these hunts, growing up in Central Nebraska. Never did consider it very safe, but I'm not going to condemn it. Just be safe!

Those diehard coyote hunters down south are crazy!! They will ruin a $40,000 pickup and all is good if they get the yote.

Back