Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bow question

W

whiskeybent & hellbound

If you could pick between a Hoyt razortec or a Mathews MQ-32, what would you choose? Why? I was going for the Mathews but now I'm leaning towards the Hoyt.

I vote RazorTEC. Short, quiet, fast, light. Put a good stabilizer on the Razor, like a Doinker, and you won't feel a thing from vibration. The Razor also has a good brace height making it very easy to shoot.

I had a chance to shoot the razor tec if you want speed, faster that the Q2 go for the razor tec, however i own a mathews and i went to cabelas yesturday and shot the razor tec. Real nice bow, very quiet. I would say about the same a mathews though, i did feel more hand virbations in the razor tec comparted to the mathews legacy.
The razortec was very light though, quit a bit lighter that my mathews

Razortec, smooth shooting, draws almost like a 2 cam with the benefits of tunability from a single cam. The cam and a half will go far this year. Another thing, whisper quiet.

I agree with ruddbow's comments on the RazorTec but think the best thing you should do is shoot them both and buy the one you like after doing that. B&B Shooting Supplies in Bettendorf might have both of them bows and I am sure if they do, they'll let you shoot them to help you decide. Drive the couple miles from your place to there, it will be worth it.

gotta remember that bowtechs are fast but the brace heights are not real high. don't get me wrong, i love the patriot and pro38. just something to chew on.

look into a (Bowtech ) fast 342 fps 3.5 lbs and quite! 31 inch long . i bought one and love it!!

Top Bottom