Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BowHunt'nFool

muddy

Just got finished reading that post of yours where you were walking with the bling on yer head!!
Those double bulls are great for that, I've actually set up on birds by "Wile-E-Coyoting" it around
the edge of a field. Most times I am laughing so hard because all I can see is Wile-E-Coyote sneaking
around on the TV with a big green bush over his head!!
smile.gif
Good thing that turkeys aren't as
smart as the road runner or we'd all be in trouble! Thanks for the laugh!

You will be glad to know that last night while working at Scheel's I was shooting one of the Hoyt
HavoTec's and I "Robin Hooded" an arrow in the range!! First one ever and they won't let me take
it home, we'll see if I can change the managers mind tomorrow!! How is the tournament shooting
been going or have you been turkey hunting in all spare time??

Talk to you later

Atta boy now its sinking in!! LOL. havent been to any shoots since North Liberty. Iv been turkey hunting when ever I can. Im going out in the morning witch will probably be the last for the season because im going down to lake Rathbun to the Crappiethon. Going to try to catch some crappies. Ill have to come visit you at Scheels some time. Im in there all the time. When the wife just has to go to the mall I JUST HAVE TO GO IN SCHEELS!! Well good luck if you havent got a bird yet. Talk to you later.
BowHunt'nFool

BH'nF

Season ended up bad for me. Missed a jake at 25 yards and then again at 40, shot 2 inches to the right each time. =/ Got to my buddys house and took the head off a dandylion at 30 yards, I was NOT amused. =/

Yeah, next time you're in Scheel's look for me in the archery department, I work Monday & Wednesdays and every other weekend. You have got to see the new BowTech bows, they are screamin' fast!! Talk to you later

BH'nF-

You guys going to hit the Johnson Co tourny on the weekend of the 8th?? I have to work at Scheel's that weekend I think but will try and shoot it around 6 pm on Saturday. That'll probably be too late for you eh?? If you shoot it stop in and bother me in the store.

I dont know if Ill be going to it or not I may have to work also. Is the shoot even open that late? I thought that they usually stop letting people through around 3 or so. Have to see what the next week has in store. talk to you later!
BowHunt'nFool

I think they close it down but my hoping is if I have the $$$ in hand they'll let me shoot the course anyway. Someone will be there watching the targets so hopefully my plan works. If they're worried that I'm going to cheat I won't turn in my scorecard is my answer. We shall see, it depends a lot on what the weather does and how I feel after working all Saturday!! See ya around.

Top Bottom