Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buck with Doe

F

fitzt

For furture reference. Had a Great 11 Pt come in the area with a doe, and a small
6 pt, and spike.

They hung around my stand for over two hrs.
The doe would feed,and then soon as she would get a little far away. He would come chase her down.
Tried few grunts did not do nothing. The other two just sat back from a distance layed down and watched.

He never got closer then 45 Yards,and that was when he chased her back over.
Got alot of great video. Would rather had the shot however.

Any body have a simular situation, and was able to get the buck to come over. The other two bucks never left the area.

I had the same thing happen to me a week ago. It was a 160 class 10pt. He was dogging that doe so bad she finally off over the hill taking him with her. I haven't seen him sense. So close yet so far away. he got to within about 60 yards but not any closer. Frustrating, but that's why it is called hunting and no killing.

try the doe in estrus can, ive called in six differant bucks this year. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fitzt:
For furture reference. Had a Great 11 Pt come in the area with a doe, and a small
6 pt, and spike.

They hung around my stand for over two hrs.
The doe would feed,and then soon as she would get a little far away. He would come chase her down.
Tried few grunts did not do nothing. The other two just sat back from a distance layed down and watched.

He never got closer then 45 Yards,and that was when he chased her back over.
Got alot of great video. Would rather had the shot however.

Any body have a simular situation, and was able to get the buck to come over. The other two bucks never left the area.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Top Bottom