Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Busy Week

Great story and great buck, make it a 3rd comment for "awesome brow tines". Great picture too, I'm not sure how long it'll be until I get over all of the foliage and fall colors, they look great! That's Sask in early September!

Hard to tell by a picture, but I was guessing low to mid 160's. What's anyone else thin? Damn fine deer!!

Tracker,
Beautiful buck glad to finally hear the story behind it. I'm guessing he will go around 168". You giving away any prizes for the correct guess? Just kidding man. I bet that took alot of patience on your part. Were ya shaking a little? Congrats!

Thanks everyone for the replies. I wish the best for all of you this season. It's been a while since I've been this fortunate, so for the ones who's luck is slow, hang in there.. good things will happen. Pay attention and learn what nature has to teach you, I still learn everyday. Can't wait for the rut.. Good luck to all and be safe..

Congrats Pat!! Great Job. Thanks for sharing the story. Does this mean you and the boys will be chasing "ditch chickens" this weekend now??

Tell the family hey! Good hunting and Be Safe!

Woody

Congrats on a great buck,and your timber chicken also.
waytogo.gif

Tracker, that is a very good hunting story that you wrote. Good buck, nice photos, bet you remeber those hunts for a while huh.
smile.gif

Top Bottom