Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cameras stolen

Anyone having issues with cameras getting stolen in Henry County? Have a great idea who's doing it! Just need the proof! Any ideas what to do?

I would nothing more than to get even with these kids. I still have a hard time believing these ended up missing, especially for the locations these were placed.

I want pics of the perps. this aint even funny to me at all. LE should deal with this like any other felony trespass and theft. our farms are our castles we we are the lords there.

chip I could tell you a few stories from your area. beware they are wearing full disguises now.

We had to put a cable up because somebody drove around our entire farm through all our food plots already.

Have lost in the ballpark of 8 cams in the last 4 years.

I confronted one guy that I was 99% sure stole two of them from one farm. He swore up and down that he did not take them. The next time I hunted that farm I ended up with 2 cams in the bed of my truck, coincidence?

The day I catch someone stealing one is a dream of mine. I now run dummy cams on those properties with hidden cams placed high above to monitor them.

If you know who took them confront them, chances are you will be able to confirm your gut feeling.

Kratz

The day I catch someone stealing one is a dream of mine.

I've had the good fortune of catching and prosecuting a camera thief, and let me tell you, there is nothing sweeter. Had three cameras stolen, Sheriff was able to recover all three. Trouble is that when I went to pick them up, one of the cameras wasn't mine! He had stolen so many, that he couldn't remember what camera came from where. The correct camera owner was eventually found and one day I received a call from him, thanking me for being honest and restoring his faith in humanity.

The thief ended up paying me restitution and with that money I started a company that makes three dimensional camouflage coverings for trail cameras called http://www.cambushcamo.com. We'll be at the Iowa Deer Classic at the end of the month, stop by and check us out, booth #421.

I got a nice brand new cudde back that does not work. I would love to pack it with C4. I can see the headlines now. no cant stoop to their level. forget no trespassing signs my will read danger unexploded ordnance.

Last edited:
Not all shed hunters are trespassing thieves!

I understand this but people down by us will google earth your food plots and check entire sections. Where as those same people would never trespass during deer season. "Some" shed hunters take trespassing to a whole new level.

I could type 2 pages of what I know about people flying here and shed hunting very famous farms and the posse going after them.

Top Bottom