Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

camtrackers

mottspur

Hi everyone,I am thinking about getting one or two camtrackers.Looking for some info on different brands,good and bad.
Thanks mottspur.

Bought a Camtrakker last June. I got some good photos, even one of a 140 class that my brother ended up taking during the rut. However, as soon as it got cold, it really sucked the battery juice, and I've been disapointed. I'd look at other models, even consider building my own, before I'd buy another Camtrakker.

muddy,
thanks ,yes I would be interested in making one.If you find the info let me know.

good hunting mottspur

The first camtrakker my buddies and I purchased was back in 1998. It has taken some great pictures, the only problem we have had with it, is when the batteries get low, the camera starts taking pictures all by itself. Other than that no complaints. We bought the 2000 camtrakker this summer and I must say it uses batteries faster than the older models, because there isnt a battery in the camera.
My friend has a game view camera, it is horrible. You cant hardly tell what the picture is during the day, and at night it looks like a big blob or blur. He also has the phantom hunter, he had problems with that too, because the lens kept fogging up or freezing over and 4 rolls of film were wasted. NOt one thing on there.
By far camtrakker is the best camera on the market that I am a where of. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one, if I could only afford it!

mottspur-

You can make a camtrakker for about $100 if you're interested. The website was posted a few weeks ago, but I'm sure it'll pop up again. I'll look for it at home.

MW

Top Bottom