Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Can I speak of a cigar/watch lifestyle?

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

MABEL_J

I'm not much of a smoker. I never smoked cigarettes, and I'm almost 54. But when I have a perfect day - like this Christmas day - when I am in bliss for hours at a time and life cannot be improved upon.....I sometimes reach for a cigar. Now, I am no expert on cigars. And sometimes when I have tried to purchase expensive cigars, I am not pleased. They go out often. They are hard to draw. But I have found the perfect cigar for the novice.....It is perfection. When you are wearing your latest grail and life is sweet, light up a pleasant cigar - one that will still be burning after you put it in the ash tray for five minutes.

The brand? Acid. Acid Kuba. They are around 6 or 7 bucks. They are full size and pre-cut. You only have to stuff a kitchen match down the business end to light it up. They draw easy and smooth. You draw a cloud or wreath of sweet aroma to taste, smell and savor. I don't know what it is, but it goes with horology. Believe me.

Good for you Mabel!

Nothing turns me on more than kissing an old woman with a cigar ash tray mouth. Even better if it is a cheap Acid stogie. ;)

Gotta love the first sulfur hit from stuffing a match in the end of them as well.

Wash it down with a 40, perfection! :way:

How did the trip to the dentist go? Can I stop by the trailer later?

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom