Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Checked 3 enclosed blinds

Bucksnbears

I built this spring/ summer.
Not a bug to be found. (grin)
I've built some years ago and didn't pay attention to details like I do now and come hunting season, they would be a floor covered with dead Flys.
Built one 6 x8 this past spring for a good friend that was a home/ apartment builder for 45years.
He's crippled up now (72 years old). He asked me to build it but doubted it could be 100% bug proof.
Checked it a couple days ago and not ONE dead bug.(grin).

Build it, run a smudge fire in it and that will expose any place that needs attention.
If a bug can can get in, your scent can get out.
Went into a buddies blind he bought (not sure what brand) but a popular one and it was littered with dead bugs.
He paid like 3500.00 for it.

I built this spring/ summer.
Not a bug to be found. (grin)
I've built some years ago and didn't pay attention to details like I do now and come hunting season, they would be a floor covered with dead Flys.
Built one 6 x8 this past spring for a good friend that was a home/ apartment builder for 45years.
He's crippled up now (72 years old). He asked me to build it but doubted it could be 100% bug proof.
Checked it a couple days ago and not ONE dead bug.(grin).

Build it, run a smudge fire in it and that will expose any place that needs attention.
If a bug can can get in, your scent can get out.
Went into a buddies blind he bought (not sure what brand) but a popular one and it was littered with dead bugs.
He paid like 3500.00 for it.
What are you using for windows? The only windows I've ever been able to seal bugs out with are windows I build myself. They are a pain in the rear to build and far more expensive than just buying a window. I'd rather buy them, but they all suck as far as I can tell.

Top Bottom