Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Classic and Banquet

ironwood

I thought both we're a home run this year. The IBA and Iowawhitetail combined booths created a large pressents. It would be great to hear how many new members where gained at the classic for both organizations.
Chuck Adams was very enjoyable as the speaker at this years IBA Banquet. He recapped some of his experiences over the years and they where some very amazing stories. Thanks to all the people who give their time.

What a great weekend!
grin.gif

The kids and I had a great time at both events!
waytogo.gif

Mike - We signed up 72 NEW IBA members at the classic. We gave away a Autographed chuck adams reflex compound bow, and a custom built long bow by IW's own Brian Wessell! Thanks to both of you! It was a great time at both events. It's never too early but save your money and sat night for next year! Michael Waddell from Realtree Roadtrips is coming to the IBA next March!!!!

Zach won the bow he is holding and then met Chuck. Thanks to 150class for this great picture.
547Zach_and_Chuckresized-med.jpg

Hey Mike and Zach congrats to Zach for winning the bow. Nice photo.
Didn't get a chance to say anything Sat. night.
waytogo.gif

Yep, I tried to center my head in between them but nooooooooo. All that hair just got in the way.
grin.gif

Randy he is one happy camper with that sweet hand made bow. Can you get me info on the gentelman that nmade it? We had a blast with everybody there.

His name is Grant Pointdexter,Shann Branchcombs dad. He makes 4 of them a year for the IBA. 2 in the spring and 2 in the fall.He's a super nice guy, I'll get his address if you like.

Top Bottom