Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Computer monitors?

simplesimon

My computer monitor has been doing some crazy things today with its color. Logged on to the site and noticed everything has a black background. Is this a change that the administrators made or is my monitor on its last leg. I know it should not be changing colors but wanted to know about the black backgound.

157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

When I logged in earlier it wasn't that way but mine has a dark background now. It must be something new and not our monitors.

mines black too! but i don't think it was a change made by the moderators, i think it is a stronger lifeform something we can't control! it's ok dirtball don't be scared, the probing they do won't take long!
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Netscape is another brand for a web browser. I usually use it instead of Internet Explorer. Personal preference. Some things are designed more for Internet Explorer and don't work quit right on Netscape.

Netscape is the choice for the anti Bill Gates crowd. Fewer bugs, different look. Down with Bill!!!

Top Bottom