Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Confiscate, all semi-automatic guns

Right here Daver. Thanks for those links by the way, and your right about sending those emails. If you have time to post on here, you have time for that email...
As far as the government taking our guns, who could have predicted this? And by "this" I mean what happened in CT. If you take that out of the equation do you guys really think all these anti-gunners would be coming out of the woodwork like this? Do you think a Republican president would have prevented that tragedy? Do you think a Republican president would keep the anti-gunners from running their mouths after this tragedy? Well its a moot question now.
So what's next? Seriously. Get on pro-hunting webistes and cry? How about actually contacting our lawmakers? Be respectful, be smart. Tell them your side. Explain that you don't like being villified simply because you own an item that has smiliar characteristcs to one that was involved in a tragedy. Any one on here drive a vehicle similiar to the ones used in drunk driving fatalities? Any body on here use prescription meds? The kind kids steal and then OD on? No? Ok good. The point is haven't broken ANY laws yet we being treated like we are about to. A few very emotional people are going to try to regulate something they know very little about. I could go on but you get the idea. We will have speak up and educate the politicians and the public in general.
Sorry, that was a little long winded.

No one could have predicted the tragedy in Connecticut in terms of precise details and all, BUT that was not my point. My point was who could have predicted a "gun grab" by the libs following the next headline grabbing shooting. If you think the Feinstein bill was written AFTER the Newtown shooting you are very naive IMO. That baby has been waiting in the wings just for an opening like this one. Some of us knew that ahead of time, some of us didn't.

While I am not saying any Dems wanted there to be a school shooting per se, they were very ready to pounce as soon as they saw an opening. I have contacted various legislators, and I will again, but if you think any elected Dem needs to be educated about gun control I again say you are naive. This is a we-they fight, period.

If the whack jobs committing these horrible shootings would just target idiots like the one in this thread or the clowns in congress would anyone really complain about guns anymore? That guy is an uninformed dill-hole! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom