Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Congrats and recap of seasons

Just wanted to say congrats to all those who were able to harvest this year. No matter what the score, sex, or species, job well done! Looks like a lot of well earned trophies were taken.

As for me, in 2014, I took one shot with my bow and one shot with my shotgun, both at coyotes. Unfortunately I missed the coyote with the bow, but was able to put a nice female down with the shotgun. I was also able to trap my first gopher and shoot a oppossum in my yard. No deer for me for the freezer or the wall, but I guess I can always eat beef while dreaming of next year...and thinking about what to do with the money not spent on a taxidermy bill!

Im beyond lucky in the marriage department, we... "the wife" budgets for 2 mounts a year. That means one for me and one for her so someday I'll gladly fork over some of my extra income on a mount.
Im having my muzzy buck mounted and European mounted my bow buck already.
She is spending her mount budget on new cowboy boots... go figure!
I hope everyone had a great season, i sure did and am chomping at the bit to get after some sheds!
I added up time spent in a stand yesterday- 97.75 hrs! Im willing to bet 90 of those it was less than 30 degrees, it sure seemed that way!

I would like to say congratulations to everyone as well. It is extremely hard to stay up with all of the stories and photos however I enjoyed them all.

Top Bottom