Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Crossbow

sundog78

After 2 back surgeries and a 3rd a certainty someday I bought a cheap used crossbow a few years ago and am now ready to upgrade to a better model. The only features I know I want are the ability to mechanically cock and decock it. I don’t care if it can shoot 100 yards or 900fps. Reliability and good customer service are up there in importance too. Anyone have any recommendations? I know I’ll pay more for the features I want but would like to stay at $1k or less. I also know on most hunting sites crossbow is a bad word but I’d rather hear thoughts and opinions from those that use them as opposed to reviews online. Thanks

After 2 back surgeries and a 3rd a certainty someday I bought a cheap used crossbow a few years ago and am now ready to upgrade to a better model. The only features I know I want are the ability to mechanically cock and decock it. I don’t care if it can shoot 100 yards or 900fps. Reliability and good customer service are up there in importance too. Anyone have any recommendations? I know I’ll pay more for the features I want but would like to stay at $1k or less. I also know on most hunting sites crossbow is a bad word but I’d rather hear thoughts and opinions from those that use them as opposed to reviews online. Thanks
I don’t think many are opposed to them being used by people with physical issues.

Top Bottom