Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CVA Wolf help needed bad and asap

bowfisher01

A buddy of mine was having trouble with his cva wolf not firing, where the firing pin wasnt striking the primer hard enough, so we decided to clean the entire gun. well we took the two pins out of the trigger assembly and everything just kind of fell out so we have no idea how to put it back togeather. There is the trigger the hammer three springs, a bushing and the two pins. I called shceels and the gun smith wanted to charge a minumum of a 100$ and the gun is only 130$ new. Also called cva and they havent been open lately. Ive looked all over youtube for a video and cant find one, and cant find a schematic or diagram anywhere on the net. All i can find is one on the firing pin and not the trigger assembly. any help is greatly appreciated, a picture, directions, a diagram anything would help cause he wants to get back out hunting as soon as we get his gun back togeather. Ive looked on the web and seems to be sort of a common problem, ive even emailed cva two days ago but have yet to get a replie.
Thanks in advance for anything

I've been using late model inline cva muzzleloader I shot the weapon 5 times and the caps didn't ignite also. I cleaned the shit out of the pin but did not remove any thing besides the barrel and stock. Sorry about ur luck but I think CVA are kinda of sketchy

I noticed on my sons wolf that the newer style firing pins are crap. His got gummy & rusty. You can take a straight screwdriver & unscrew the silver part of the pin assembly or you can just break the action open, cock it, pull the trigger & keep the trigger pulled to expose the firing pin & then lube the crap out of it. Never had that problem on my CVA Optima but it is the older style firing pin. Why did you take apart the trigger to fix the firing pin?

Last edited:
Top Bottom